Global Executive Search Srl, with registered office in Italy, Milan, Via Adeodato Ressi 32,
Art. 13 D. Legis N ° 196 of 06/30/2003
Articles 12 and 13 GDPR EU 2016/679
1. That data is required in order to proceed:
a) for the skills analysis of people who are candidates for employment with our client companies, whose name, however, will only be communicated to the candidate / s before sending his / her profile to the company itself . The sending of profiles will only take place after express further authorization;
b) for the verification of the presence or absence of specific skills or abilities in the candidates;
c) for releasing personal and attitudinal information to our client company.
2. That data is also required for:
a) establishing a data archive for further requests for candidates by our client companies; requests that will always take place according to point 1 a) above;
b) statistical purposes exclusively within our company.
3. That the legal basis for data processing is the explicit consent provided by the candidate.
4. That the data is processed both in manual form on paper and in an automated form on an IT support and by persons specifically appointed for this purpose.
5. That the data may be stored in the archive for an indefinite period, unless otherwise requested by the interested party.
6. That our intervention is limited to providing the requested data and the resulting analysis in an aptitude profile and that these will be used exclusively by our company, or client companies, for the selection of the most suitable candidates.
7. That the data does NOT have to be compulsorily given. However, in case of refusal to provide data, it will not be possible to determine the presence or absence of specific skills or abilities requested by the client company.
8. That the data may be viewed, deleted, transformed, updated, rectified, supplemented or suspended at any time at the request of the candidate, who will also have the right to complain to the competent Italian authority.
9. That the national owner responsible for the processing of personal data in Italy only, is Global Executive Search Srl, in the person of the Sole Director, Dr. Lorenzino Bombardini.
Cookies are small text strings that the sites visited by the user send on your PC or on another device used by him to connect, where they are stored to be then retransmitted to the same sites at the next visit of the same user. Cookies, usually present in the browsers of users in a very high number and sometimes with features of long duration, are used to offer a better browsing experience, collect information about the type of browser used, the time spent on the site and the pages visited, language preferences, country, products displayed, etc. generally used for statistical purposes with aggregated and anonymous data.
TYPES OF COOKIES
There are two macro-categories of cookies:
Profiling cookies (not used on this site)
Profiling cookies are used in order to send advertising messages in line with the preferences expressed by the same in the context of surfing the net. They are used to monitor and profile users while browsing, study their movements and habits of web browsing or consumption (what they buy, what they read, etc.).
The use of these cookies requires the prior acquisition of free informed consent of the user pursuant to art. 7 of EU Regulation 2016/679.
These cookies are not used on this site.
They are those used for the sole purpose of "carry out the transmission of a communication on an electronic communications network, or to the extent strictly necessary to the provider of an information society service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user to provide that service" and are normally installed directly by the owner or manager of the website. They can be divided into navigation or session cookies, which guarantee normal navigation and use of the website (allowing, for example, to make a purchase or authenticate to access restricted areas); analytics cookies, similar to technical cookies when used directly by the site operator to collect information, in aggregate form, on the number of users and how they visit the site; functionality cookies, that allow the user to browse according to a series of selected criteria (for example, the language, the products selected for purchase) in order to improve the service rendered to the same.
This website uses the following technical cookies:
The types of cookies used can be:
Temporary and linked to the single session of navigation on the site, are deleted when leaving the site;
that remain longer or until deletion, depending on what is provided in the user’s browser settings;
concern e.g. links to social networks and the possibility of sharing information.
It is however possible to disable its use through the settings of the browser used by the User. If you choose not to accept cookies, some features of the site may not be available. For instructions on how to verify or set the management of cookies refer to the help of your browser. The procedure varies according to the type of browser used. For example:
For more information on cookies and how to manage them, please visit:
Pursuant to Article 13 D.Lgs. 30.6.2003 n. 196 of the Privacy Code and art. 13 EU Regulation no. 2016/679, we inform you that the company owner of the site indicated at the bottom of the site is the data controller (hereinafter "Data Controller"). The processing of personal data will be carried out in compliance with confidentiality requirements and the most appropriate security measures.
In your capacity as data subject, you are guaranteed the exercise of the rights referred to in art. 7 of Legislative Decree no. 196/03 art. 15 GDPR, including the right to obtain from the Data Controller confirmation of the existence of your personal data and their communication in intelligible form, to know the methods and logic of processing, to request the updating and integration of the data, their cancellation or transformation into anonymous form, in case of a violation of the law, as well as, to oppose their processing. These rights may be exercised at any time by contacting the Data Controller in writing at its registered office indicated on the website.